Pad Printing Assembly & Decoration
Forward Thinking Plastic Decoration
Using Plastics Decorating to your advantage
Plastic injection molding can mean a lot of things, but at H&L Advantage, it means you have a small, Michigan-based plastic products manufacturer who understands your needs and has the expertise to help you succeed. By utilizing the latest advances in plastics technology, using lean manufacturing and efficient work cell assembly, and adhering to ISO 9001:2015 certification standards, we provide you with exceptional quality and consistency at a fair price.
Contact us to discuss your plastic injection molding needs, we provide everything from design and tooling right through production, packaging, and assembly.
Plastic Injection Molding Process
Plastic Injection molding is a complex manufacturing process. Using a specialized hydraulic or electric machine, the process melts, injects and sets plastic into the shape of a metal mold that’s fitted into the machine.
Plastic injection molding is the most widely used components manufacturing process for a variety of reasons, including:
- Flexibility: manufacturers can choose the mold design and type of thermoplastic that’s used for each component. This means the injection molding process can produce a variety of components, including parts that are complex and highly detailed.
- Efficiency: once set up and tested, injection molding machines can produce thousands of items per hour.
- Consistency: injection molding process can produce thousands of components quickly at a consistent quality.
- Cost-effectiveness: once the mold (which is the most expensive element) has been built, the cost of production per component is relatively low, particularly if created in high numbers.
- Quality: the injection molding process is able to produce them at a high quality repeatedly.
This cost-effectiveness, efficiency and component quality are just some of the reasons why many industries choose to use injection molded parts for their products.